improvisors are experts at spontaneous, quick-witted communication.
They are skilled at exuding confidence, expertise, and creativity in
high pressure situations on stage. Improv for Excellence
workshops bring the techniques and skills of the professional
improvisor to your business in a fresh and fun way. It's the ideal
approach to successful team building.
• Increase sales
• Develop confidence
• Build strong relationships with individuals and teams
• Foster camaraderie
• Improve creativity
• Master an essential element of exceptional communication
Participants in Improv for Excellence
workshops develop skills and confidence necessary to excel in today's
business world. Skills like focused listening, creative problem solving,
and responding with confident expertise in the face of objection, just
to name a few.
What separates Improv for Excellence from all other seminars can be summed up in one word: FUN!
According to a recent article in USA TODAY, now more than ever adults crave fun
and play in their lives. For example:
Improv for Excellence
workshops speak to this desire for fun and play by encouraging
interaction and connection. Participants are energized as they perform
exercises and games that let them laugh while they learn valuable
lessons in listening and communication. It's experiential learning at
its best. Schedule an Improv for Excellence workshop today, and show your team that work and success can and should be fun!
- Half the visitors to Disney World are adults without children.
- Corporations spend big bucks on incorporating play in their workplace
because it promotes creativity and improves morale.
- The average age of video game players is almost 30 and rising.
- Adults are getting back in the game with recreational dodgeball, kickball and